Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thing 1: Voice Thread

VT is one of the most powerful tools for language class. The most impressive improvement of VT is being interactive. It extends interaction between the teacher and students from classroom outside classroom. It provides visual support at the same time, which makes learning more fun and contextual. When I introduce new topics, I can use it for idea brainstorming. I will encourage students to use it for communication in Chinese while preparing for a project. I can also use it for peer review in in Chinese language. Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I agree with the ideas, particularly about using VT for brainstorming, and other activities. There are kids who prefer to write, and those who prefer to speak when they interact... either way, they are able to express themselves, and they can get feedback from their teacher and fellow learners too.

    ReplyDelete